“Like something out of the 1950's. The food tastes good but they use a lot of MSG and I get a headache every time I go...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Joy Garden Restaurant

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2008

Like something out of the 1950's. The food tastes good but they use a lot of MSG and I get a headache every time I go, without fail.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Haven't been in ages, but used to be one of my favorites.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

Haven't been in ages, but used to be one of my favorites.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“used to be one of my favorite chinese restaurants, have not eaten at this location in years.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent. Good. Not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2007