“So close and soooo good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“So close and soooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed at a hotel just up the street and asked where we could find good Thai. This place was suggested without hesitation. Terrific food and just different enough from what we have at home to make it interesting. The satay was excellent and very fresh and my beef curry was really special. For dessert we had the home made mango ice cream.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hampton, Virginia
“Tantalizing Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

food was beautiful and delicious. excellent ambience and authenticity!! LOVED IT!! Wonderfully close to the hotel-right around the corner - no drive necessary!!

Visited March 2013
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
“Food is workable but expensive for product served. Outdoor seating area is gorgeous weather permitting.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Service is fast and outside garden is just beautiful. Expensive prices for everything a la carte and small portions for pricing.

Visited September 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We go here mostly for special occasions. We sit in the outside courtyard area which is just nice and quaint. There is a water feature out there to add to the ambience. the only suggestion I would have is that it looked like it needed a little cleaning, but it wasn't too bad. We have always had good service and the food has been delicious. The cucumber salad makes you want to pick up your plate and lick it (I didn't do it, but there was a fleeting moment where I wanted to!)

Visited April 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Food was ok, a little overpriced on some dishes.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've been to many Thai resturants before and this place was just ok. I read reviews about this place, people raving on how good their food is and such. Well they overhyped it a bit too much. Or maybe because I'm Asian myself and expected the food to be authentic! First off, we sat out on the patio since it was a nice say. The tables were dirt, along with chairs. i know sim e its outside, it would be like that, but common sense would be to wipe it down in the morning!

Anyways, we ordered the seafood salad, it was ok, they used the wrong kind of lettuce and shredded carrots were nice, but too much overpowered it. There were only 2 shrimps, 4 scallops, and a couple squid. All for $12! That's a bit expensive. It needed more lime, there was too much fish sauce. We also ordered spicy shrimp which had 7 pieces of shrimp for $10 (cheaper than the seafood salad) and basil chicken as for our entrees. I was really upset with the basil chicken...I mainly ordered that because I wanted the taste of basil and there was non at all! If you ran out of basil, you need to tell your customer because some people go for that basil taste. The best thing about the dishes would be the pickled cucumber salad. That's retry much it.

PS although the patio is nice, be careful for animal droppings, when we were getting ready to go, birds decided to go to the bathroom our table.