“Soup is Excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Soup is Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My boss does not like change, he's from Colorado, and spends every other week in Richmond. With this being said, he is a frequent visitor to Mexico - I'm not endorsing his evening dinner's here, I'm endorsing their call in - pick up lunch for him! I call in the Large Soup with extra crackers they always throw in chips and salsa. He thinks the soup is the best in Richmond, and gives it as many stars as optional. now, I gave this review 4 stars, because, me, being a foodie, cannot guarantee the taste of the soup, but I can sure back the ease, and efficiency of the to - go order!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
Richmond, Virginia
“cheap margaritas and beer with fantastic guacamole”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

A group of my friends met here on a tues night a little later in the evening so they weren't all that busy. We had 5.99 golden margaritas and they were quite good and jumbo. My boyfriend was drinking tall 3.50 dos equis. I loved their guacamole and salsa. They had fresh cilantro and overall great flavor. I ordered the enchiladas surpreme and they were good, exactly what you'd expect. My boyfriend ordered the beef chimmys and seemed content even though our friend warned us when she ordered them they were dry. We all had a nice time and they service was prompt. I will be back for the margaritas if nothing else! I also hear they have $1 taco night on mondays.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Midlothian, Virginia
“Very Authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Loved the talapia. Everything was fresh and flavorful. Good serving size and service was great.

Richmond, Virginia
“Mexico in name-only chain installation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Bland, yankee-geared menu with bottom-quality ingredients and sloppy service. I'll go to genuine Latino places like Don Pepe Restaurant instead.

Buckingham, Virginia
“Nastiest Mexican food I've ever eaten!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

had the chicken taco salad, favorless, chicken was slimy, just plain nasty food!