“Best restaurant and cocktails in Richmond!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Richmond VA
“Best restaurant and cocktails in Richmond!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014 NEW

One of Richmond's best restaurants! Cocktails, Food and Service are all top notch! Classic yet innovative. Glad you are here in RIC!! Every visit is always met with yet one more amazing dish and delightful cocktail. The atmosphere and the staff is warm and always welcoming. Thank you Joe,Emilia and Mathias for treating us Richmonders with your culinary talents! You have set the bar way up high and we are happy to witness it! ;)

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Midlothian, Virginia
“Great brunch, good service, make reservations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Went here with a group of friends for a Sunday morning brunch recently. We made reservations (which I strongly recommend) - they were packed as soon as they opened pretty much. Everyone had really great meals at our table. I had the omelette of the day (mushrooms, arugula and cheese) with delicious side of home-fry style potatoes. My husband had the ramen dish and it was absolutely divine! Several others at my table had the chicken and waffles and the "mess" -- everyone ate all on their plates.

Also, a personally important note, the coffee was very good. I think I drank about 5-6 mugs and the server was excellent about constantly made sure to keep refilling us! He was great. Service was about as speedy and personal as could be expected for a table of 10.

Cocktails are good, very much "craft" cocktails, though, meaning be prepared to pay $7-10 for one. However, they do not disappoint. I had the "English" tea style one and it was delicious. My husband had the Dr. Funk which was strong and tasty!

Very much recommend. Brunch for two with cocktails and coffee plus taxes and tips ran about $56. Just to give you all a good idea!

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Delicious! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

I had heard great things about this place. It did not disappoint. We went for Sunday brunch. Thankfully we made reservations because within 30 minutes of opening the place was completely packed. Everyone at my table loved their meal. We also had bloody Marys that were very good. Thanks for a great meal!

Amelia Court House, Virginia
“Great service and amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

There are so many great places to eat in Richmond, and Heritage is one of them. The atmosphere is perfect for a chill dinner with friends. The restaurant has cool vibe, and our server was amazing. He had great suggestions for drinks and dinner, and was super knowledgeable about the food. He used great adjectives when explaining the menu and it made us want to try a little of everything. The chicken with grits was my favorite by far. Also loved the crab coquettes, and the house made pasta made with Siracha, saffron, mushrooms, and the crab we added. The pasta was cooked PERFECTLY and was a great compliment to the chicken plate we got. I made my friends order the shrimp crackers just because it said it had kimchi spice on it. My friend told our server the only reason we were getting it was because I was Korean and wanted to try it, and he was nice enough to bring a surprise baby plate of some house made kimchi they had. If you want a drink with your meal, try the blood orange cocktail! Had a fantastic experience here and cannot wait to come back.

Visited March 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Very good dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

I'd been to Heritage for drinks and appetizers when they first opened up, and we finally got to try it for dinner. The atmosphere is nice, if a bit busy. Service was great. We thought the food was great - in particular a special with kobe beef was very nice. I've recommended Heritage to others, and we will be back.

• Visited September 2014