“THE best BBQ, seriously!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #367 of 1,410 Restaurants in Richmond
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Richmond, VA
“THE best BBQ, seriously!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Their pulled pork bbq is simply the best. Super tender, pulled (not chopped like some bbq places) pork that is perfectly smokey - NOT over smokey tasting. There are VERY little to NO fatty bits and have never had a huge chunk of fat in my sandwich. Craveable!! So glad they opened a store in Short Pump. I think I love the pork too much, so when I got the pulled chicken bbq sandwich, I didn't care for it as much.
The restaurant is super clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Price is very reasonable. We often get a pint of pulled pork and some sides to-go and it feeds my family of 3 for 2 meals. My husband loves the collard greens. To me, a little tangy - but I think that's what people who like collard greens like about collard greens. LOVE the corn pudding! Slaw is also wonderful.
I seriously cannot believe that you will be disappointed with Q. Outstanding!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Goochland, Virginia
“Great Brisket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The brisket is great and love the sides offered...They have many convenient locations in Midlothian and Richmond. I have been to two different ones, and the food and service are great.

Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Ribs!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love their ribs. Not fatty, done just right. Atmosphere is very, very casual. Love to pick up ribs to go.

Visited July 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Everything is good here. The food quality is excellent. The place is very well run. Very nice people. The only negative to me is that the size of some sides is rather small.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Powhatan, Virginia
“Big price....little food..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

They claim they have the best BBQ in town...Not so much...Big prices for BBQ that is average, at best...They sell platters or sandwich combinations. I don't have the biggest appetite in the world, but I was left hungry.

Visited November 2012

Been to Q Barbeque? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Q Barbeque, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.