This one of the worst places I've ever stayed for a hotel. When I finished taking my shower and reached for the towel; snatched it off the towel rack, I was met by roaches. All night roaches crept on the rug, the bathtub, my toothpaste tube, toothbrush and everything else. The comforter itself was infested with cigarette smoke as well as the sheets and the bed itself. A very horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone give them your business. When I asked the manager for assistance, he ignored me like I had the plague because I was sharing with him how NASTY that establishment was. Not to mention they charge extra for the air conditioning (which is a window unit); extra for the microwave and refrigerator as well. How can any hotel do something such as that-it was truly a tradegy to stay in such a place as that-PLEASE DON'T EVER STAY THERE! I beg of you...SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! I have also written the the board of health about this particular hotel.
You have no recent hotel searches.