“If you want cupcakes, trust Pearl's” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 1,380 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Bakery
“If you want cupcakes, trust Pearl's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I always stop by Pearl's when there's a special occasion and a cupcake is in order. Their variety is great, staff friendly, delicious.

Richmond
“Good but sweet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Pearls is a very cute shop and I love the atmosphere! The cupcakes are very good but there's definitely too much frosting that's way overly sweet. My favorite has to be the s'mores cupcake because it didn't have frosting.

Richmond
“Wedding Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Pearl's was our vendor for our cutting cake and 100 cupcakes. They were a huge hit!!!! Out of our five flavors- the top ones were strawberry fields, top hat, and red velvet. They were wonderful!!!!

Midlothian, Virginia
“Hands down, the BEST in Richmond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I honestly hadn't heard about this place until a friend brought us some of their cupcakes. I had sworn that another location in Carytown (cough cough) had the best cupcakes in Richmond, but boy was I wrong. If you haven't tried Pearl's cupcakes, you are certainly missing out on the best Richmond has to offer. Not only do they offer some great flavors of cupcakes, but the cupcake itself is moist, soft, and VERY tasty! I was truly blown away by how delicious these cupcakes were!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The Best Cupcakes...Seriously!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I can see why they've been rated the best cupcakes in Richmond, VA for the past three years.
The amount of flavor combinations they have is ridiculous, just look at their website for ideas. Every day they have new rotating flavors. My favorite is the Royal Wilma. The chocolate orange and sugar momma are really good also.
They also have cake pops and candy for kids, along with drinks and gluten free and vegan options.
I can't wait to try more. This place is the best I've ever been to!

• Visited April 2014