“Happy Valentines Day!!” 4 of 5 stars

1 804 780 0416
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasture is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,374 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th
old church
“Happy Valentines Day!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Make a reservation and request a seat at the two top at the window, makes a great impression. On such a busy night the kitchen was put to the test as was the wait staff. They passed with flying colors. We mixed it up a bit from the specials and there was no problem. The scallops in the shell could have been on the steam heat longer but still good. We had a nice leisurely paced meal. Would recommend happy hour at the bar for a future visit. Enjoy!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Waycross, Georgia
“Another great visit to Pasture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is my second review of Pasture. I've been here once before and it was great. Today was no different, and I thought they deserved another good review.

My meal from last trip wasn't on the menu (I think menu items revolve). I ordered the burger and it was wonderful! It was very flavorful. I ate it plain with only cheese. It was very juicy and didn't need the special sauce that comes with it.

I also ordered the chips for an appetizer. They were very good, homemade chips. I ate the bag and during my meal I was brought another!

This is a great restaurant. The next time I come to town, it will be at the top of my list of places to go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Great Vibe: Fresh, Local, Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

A friend and I were staying in a nearby hotel and were looking for a place within walking distance. What a wonderful surprise to find excellent food, great service and a very cool and youthful vibe to the place. We had the fried okra with Comeback sauce based on another reviewer's recommendation, and we also highly recommend! Very generous portions and lovely preparation. The sirloin with mushrooms was wonderful, and my friend loved her small plates of oyster stew and sauteed brussel sprouts. We will definitely be back when we're in town!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Afton, VA
“Fun place - love the veges.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were tired and weary and this was the perfect place. Coming down from a three day event we found this a fun place to wind down.

Enjoyed not only the great food - fried okra that was to die for. the batter was sort of a tempura type - excellent with a what they called a "comeback sauce." The Brussels Sprouts with pecans, winter squash and preserved lemon was divine. Frito Pie brought back the good old days in Arlington, TX where Frito Pies were date night meals.

Then there were the multiple desserts we had to try - chocolate something with peanut butter inside; grits with pineapple and mango sauce (my favorite) and others. We had such a great time.

It was an artistic group and several spent time in the Pasture bathroom where chalkable walls allow you to demonstrate artistic abilities. We had a fun time and enjoyed some great food. Thank you.

Visited January 2013
richmond
“Oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Consistent great food and service. I've had an oyster sandwich on several occasions, enjoyed each time.

Visited December 2012