“Yummmo!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Richmond, Virginia
“Yummmo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is great! Food is good! Try the free ice cream when you finish! The cups for ice cream are really small... So I suggest using a coffee cup next to the ice cream cups. Nacho Salad is great too!

Visited June 2012

“EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Jason's deli has a great staff, and excellent customer service. I've been going there for over two years, and I've never had a bad experience. I think they're training the staff to treat customers the way all restaurants should treat customers. Anastasia and Austin (employees) are the best workers there, and they do a great job. The food is excellent, and the lunch prices are reasonable. I do think the prices for breakfast are outrageous. I ordered a sausage croissant with no egg or cheese, and the price was 4.99. I cancelled the order. The luch prices are different, and are reasonable... They give you a generous portion during lunch....The lines move fast, and they bring the food to your table....Very good establishment.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Surprisingly Good Sub Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We tried their Club Royale and were pleasantly surprised! The sandwich was delicious! We do not have these in our area but we will be certain to look for them during our travels.

Visited May 2012
Southern NJ
“A Fresh and Tasty Lunch at a Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

During our recent trip, we needed to visit AAA in Richmond, Viriginia, because we had not planned to spend time in Richmond. After getting the materials we needed, we realized it was time for lunch.

Our adult daughter recommended that we go to the Jason's Deli very near to AAA. We were not familiar with the chain, but she had gone to Jason's Deli locations during her business trips to the South.

There was quite a line, but it moved quickly, and we ordered our food which a server brought to our table relatively quickly, considering how busy they were at noon on a Friday.

My husband went for a turkey sandwich, which he said was fine.

Both my daughter and I went for the Nutty Mixed Up Salad with chicken. The combination of organic fieldgreens, grapes, feta, nuts, dried cranberries,pumpkin seeds, raisins, and organic apple slices was very fresh and different from the standard chef salad that they also offer. Lots of good crunch! I got some fat-free dressing from the salad bar in place of the balsamic vinaigrette dressing which we had requested to be put on the side.

Jason's Deli seems to have a lot of choices: sandwiches, wraps, salads, salad bar, paninis, pasta, and a kid's menu. The diners included moms and grandmoms with small children, coworkers going out for lunch on Friday, and friends and family groups.

Overall, we thought it was a very good luncheon experience at a reasonable price. I see that a Jason's Deli is coming to Eastgate in Mt. Laurel, their first restaurant in NJ, so maybe I will try that salad again some time soon.

• Visited October 2011