“Can't Wait to Return!” 5 of 5 stars

Glen Allen, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Can't Wait to Return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went here to see Tyler Perry's Temptation with a group of girlfriends. It was my first time and I had planned twice to go but did not make it. In my mind I had the atmosphere setup like a comedy club with uncomfortable tables and chairs too close to each other. My focus was the ability to eat and not to enjoy the movie. I was so glad I was wrong about the setting.

The theater is very spacious and there are a lot of seats for this kind of movie theater. The chairs are comfy and plush, the space in front (leg room area) is very wide so no squeezing by anyone. The table latch that pulls out in front is very spacious to hold your meal(s) and drinks. The staff are very nice, friendly, patient, efficient, and the food was soooo good.

Everything was 5-star down to the glass dishes, cloth napkins and silverware. They even have bottle service. The bathrooms and the the bar/lounge area is very tres chic and I just absolutely adore the Fashion Park's design and setup. I can't wait to go back and take my friends and family.

Visited April 2013

Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Cinebistro is just the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The absolute best place to watcha movie! Great bar, great seats, great food, and wonderful wait staff. We go there all the time!

Visited April 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
35 attraction reviews
“Too costly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

What you get here is not worth the price you pay. If you want to take a date to a movie this may be the place for you. Otherwise pass for a regular theatre

Visited March 2013
midlothian va
23 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed the movie and the food was a nice addition.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My son took up to see Lincoln there and we were able to have some good tasting food and a quality local brown ale beer. So what is not to like.

Visited December 2012
Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Always a date night - even with family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our marriage ministry goes, my family goes. It is a great experience in comfortable chairs, good food and drink if you want. It is a bit pricy with the 17%gratuity added, but if you must, you can adjust the rate. If you want the lovely crabcake sandwich back on the menu, say something! Food presentation always nice, and I love the experience every time. I've been 5 times, and purchased gift cards for others. The West Side Story 50th Anniversary was really special for me and my daughter. LOVE that it is 21 and older!!

Visited January 2013