“Great atmosphere, outstanding food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: one transit stop one mile from restaurant
“Great atmosphere, outstanding food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Went to the Wine Bistro tonight with 21 of my closest friends. The service was amazing. The staff was attentive and stayed on top of everything from drink refills to the individuals that arrived a little later than the rest of the dinner group.
I had the crab cake entree and it did not disappoint. My meal came with fingerling potatoes and broccoli and both were delicious. The house salad and dressing was tasty as well. Everyone in our party was really impressed with the presentation of each dish.
This place is well worth the visit. I will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Loved this small, intimate fabulous restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was at this restaurant for my husband's golf group and it was a great visit! I had crab cakes, with crab soup, and bread pudding and it was absolutely great tasting! The wait staff was attentive despite the larger number of members. I would highly recommend traveling to this restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
Ashland, Virginia
“A Thanksgiving to Celebrate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

My wife and I decided to eat out on Thanksgiving instead of cooking. She searched for restaurants in Richmond and found M Bistro and Wine Bar. How fortunate for us because the entire meal and evening was wonderful. They had 4 courses and each one was cooked to order. The crab nepolean was exceptional and the crab bisque that each of had was so good. Our main courses, lamb with black truffle an chilean sea bass were both over the top. Oh and they had a wine pairing for each course that we selected and each wine was delicious with the course. Dessert was picture book good. We are so happy we discovered M Bistro and wine Bar. We'll definitely go back for another of the Chef's meals. What a find!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent brunch. Smoked salmon avocado was amazing, an the tiger shrimp grits were awesome. The apple martini was delicious.

Richmond
“OK dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took my wife here for our anniversary. It's located in the Rockett's Landing area of downtown Richmond with good parking close to the restaurant. The restaurant if very nice inside but if we had one major complaint it was that we were seated at a table that was way too close to other tables. By close,I mean maybe a foot apart. So much for any private conversation. I asked to moved and we were. Our new table was better but the impression left a sour taste in our mouths for the rest of the evening. Our waitress was good and we found the food to be well prepared.. The crab bisque was very good but very rich.

• Visited November 2012