“Was home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #36 of 83 Hotels in Richmond
Crossett, Arkansas
“Was home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This was our home away from home for 3 1/2 weeks. The staff was great very friendly and the place was very nice. Was doing some up dates in parts of the hotel. We were working 13 hour nights so really didn't get to see much of the town. But the staff was very thoughtful of us working nights and never bothered us.

Room Tip: They were doing updates so any room you get will be nice.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Laura G, Manager at Candlewood Suites - Richmond, responded to this review, 2 days ago
It was our pleasure to serve you Lori! We hope that you stay with us the next time work brings you to the area.

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I came to the area on Memorial Day weekend, I expected a busy loud hotel but it was actually very relaxing. I highly commend the hotel staff both front desk and housekeeping. Every time I walked through the lobby the girl behind the desk (short brown hair) smiled at me and asked how I was doing. Later, I came down to the desk for advice on things to do in the area and directions and she was so helpful! The housekeeping staff even came over to the desk to give me their opinions of where to go and good restaurants. The directions were a tremendous help! In the evening, my partner and I decided we just wanted to relax in the room. We got pizza and rented 3 DVDs from the front desk. There wasn't a huge selection, but the fact they had a DVD library for the guests was great! This time, a young gentleman was at the desk and he was just as friendly! We ended up small talking and had a great convo. We bought some ice cream and then I tipped the gentleman. Working memorial day weekend and still being as friendly as he was meant a lot to me. While walking though the halls, housekeeping always smiled and said hello. The room wasn't super fancy, but we didn't need it to be. It was clean and served it's purpose. Slept very well! My partner and I had such a great weekend together exploring Richmond and enjoying the hotel. I don't think I have a negative thing to say about this property.

Room Tip: Right off I-95
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
It was our pleasure to serve you Felicia! Souton at the front desk really enjoyed getting to know you better. We hope that you will come back and see us the next time you are in the Richmond area.
Glenside, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015

I chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews. It was convenient, clean and comfortable. The room was very comfortable and had all of the conveniences for an extended stay. It was easy to get into Richmond. I felt safe and comfortable there and they have smoking rooms which are not easy to find these days. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for taking to time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you! We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Been to Candlewood Suites - Richmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Candlewood Suites - Richmond

Address: 4301 Commerce Road, Richmond, VA 23234
Location: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #36 of 83 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:2 star — Candlewood Suites - Richmond 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Candlewood Suites - Richmond Hotel Richmond
Candlewood Richmond
Richmond Candlewood Suites

If you own or manage Candlewood Suites - Richmond, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.