This hotel was run-down and in an equally run-down area of Richmond. It sits 5 miles south of the city out in the middle of nowhere, adjacent to a Philip Morris plant. I had to drive at least two miles to find a grocery store. Your food options will consist of a Subway, McDonalds, and a sports bar nearby. It would be far better to head north on I-95 towards the city center. The rooms had dirty carpets, smelled of urinal cakes and were not worth the value for the money. I should add the staff was pleasant and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Richmond Hotel
- Candlewood Suites - Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Candlewood Suites Richmond
- Candlewood Richmond
- Richmond Candlewood
- Richmond Candlewood Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.