“Great location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
virginia
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is in a wonderful location. Close to shopping, restaurants, gas, and highways. The rooms were very quiet, spacious and clean. Hotel staff was very nice. And the breakfast was plentiful and fresh and hot. We often stay at HIE while traveling and I am sorry that the sheets are the same sheets used for many years. Time to upgrade or replace the sheets HIE.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Richmond Northwest I-64, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear serenitytraveler,

We appreciate you reviewing our Holiday Inn Express and are very happy to read that you had a terrific stay! I'm also glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast so much, but do apologize that our bedding fell a bit of short of your expectations - our team will discuss your feedback to help improve for the future. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you for another stay soon!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the past 3 years and each time the service is great. They have a nice breakfast area and the food is good. The rooms are clean and it is located next to couple of nice Restaurants. The sister hotel has a nice work out facility and the ourdoor pool is partially shaded. My biggest concern on business trips is the internet connect and of all the Richmond Airports I have stayed at theirs is the best. A very nice place and close to Short Pump and Innsbrook.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear dlwood,

Thanks so much for staying with us on a regular basis as well as sharing your feedback on here; we're delighted that you always have a great stay and find our complimentary Wi-Fi to be extremely reliable, as well as that our location is so convenient for your needs. Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait for your next visit!

Mons, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just what a traveler needs - clean room, convenient location, pleasant staff and a good breakfast. One drawback - no fitness room. There is easy access to a small fitness room but it isn't in the same building.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Melissa D,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay overall, but do apologize that our lack of a fitness room was an inconvenience; we do indeed offer complimentary access to the fitness center at our sister property next door. Otherwise, I'm happy that you had a clean and comfortable stay and we hope to see you the next time you're in Richmond. Thanks again for your feedback!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I recently stayed at this property for a second time on my way back home from a family vacation in MA. The front desk staff was very accomidationing from the moment we checked in. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfast had a good varierty and was great before we got back on the road. I would highly recommend this hotel as the perfect place to stay when passing through the area. The location, right off of the interstate is perfect! We will plan to make this an annual stop on our way home from the Cape!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Richmond Northwest I-64, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Michele A,

Thank you for your review and I'm very happy to hear you had a great stay from check-in to check-out! I hope you enjoyed your trip and am glad that you had a comfortable, clean stay and liked our complimentary breakfast so much. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you for another stay soon!

Reamstown, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed one night at the Holdiay Inn Express Northwest in August. Our daughter is attending UR and this is the 3rd time staying at this hotel. We have never had any problems during our stay there. Friendly staff, comfortable clean rooms, and a decent hot breakfast. We'll be staying here next time we need a room in Richmond.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Richmond Northwest I-64, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear ceiding,

We appreciate you reviewing our Holiday Inn Express and are very happy that our location near the University of Richmond has been convenient for you and your family. I'm also happy to read that you always find our staff friendly and have a clean, comfortable stay. I hope you had a nice visit with your daughter; we look forward to seeing you again soon!

York, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Family stayed overnight in two rooms paid for with rewards points... rooms were on the same floor just a few doors from each other. Pillows were somewhat lacking, very small for a king size bed... and you're each provided one "soft" and one "firm" per side. They both felt the same to me. Concrete floors/ceilings made for a quiet room on the 2nd floor, with no discernible noises coming from the room directly above.

Room Tip: End of halls are best for quietness.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Richmond Northwest I-64, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Jeff E,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express. While I'm glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay overall, I do apologize for the inconvenience regarding our pillows and our team will be sure to discuss your comments as we aim to provide the most comfortable experience we can. Otherwise, we are happy to hear your stay was a quiet one. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you during your next visit to the area!

Cornelius, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have to say I was very impressed with this Holiday Inn Express.
The rooms were very nice and clean. Thank you to Joanne at the front desk for being so nice and making sure we had everything we needed. Thanks to Lori for making sure we had a nice breakfast each morning. Such a sweet lady. I will stay there again. Great location! Close to everything.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear WB1516,

Thank you for your review and I'm delighted to read that you had a great all-around stay! We're also glad you found our staff so friendly and accommodating and that our location was so convenient for your needs. Thanks again and we can't wait for your next visit!

Daly Seven, Inc

Been to Holiday Inn Express Richmond Northwest I-64? Share your experiences!