“Always, always great” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan
Richmond, Virginia
“Always, always great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

When friends come to town, this is where I take them. The food is simple, fresh, innovative and served with a smile. It's an unassuming place, and might even be mistaken for some fly-by-night joint in The Fan. It is NOT. I had their curried butternut squash soup. It's the kind of soup that makes you slow down and savor every delicious spoonful. The pineapple cole slaw is an old stand by. I get it every time I'm there. It takes cole slaw to a new level. I'm not a fan of spicy, and the potato salad had a bit of a burn (I think it was the mustard seeds) so I gave that to my friend and she loved it. My friend is gluten-intolerant. One of the nice things about Fresca is that it is vegetarian, and they can make almost any dish with GF ingredients. She had a personal-sized pizza with ricotta and tomatoes. It was justifiably devoured. Even my meat lover friend liked their veggie BBQ sandwich (previous visit, but worth mentioning). They have few desserts, usually cupcakes, cookies and cake. I had a slice of super chocolaty chocolate cake that set my diet back 100 years. All was fabulous. Yes, I will be back.

• Visited September 2013

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“great little vegan stop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat, although i do miss the sunday brunch :( Our first experience was one of these brunches where the folks there told us about how our fruit was locally grown, which i love! Also had their BBQ on rice, which was amazing! Spicy just they way i like it! We love coming here, although it can get pricey, what you are paying for is quality, care, and eating something that isn't full of chemicals and garbage, so i think it's well worth it. Also love that ya'll have Coke w/o the corn syrup! The only place in Richmond for that healthy Vegan/Vegetarian lover in all of us!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been twice now, both business lunches and have been so pleased both times. This is a real winner for RVA.

• Visited August 2013
virgnia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been here 3 times. Their sushi sandwich is the best. I have also had the pear and cheese panini that was on special. Really good food. Street parking. My new favorite casual restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“A Delicious Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a lovely spot for delicious food and friendly get togethers. Fresca is a cozy spot, with a warm, welcoming ambience, and marvelous food. You can enjoy sitting indoors, in their pleasant bistro, or outdoors where you can sit and dine while enjoying the scenery on pleasant days. They have fresh, home made breads which are indescribably tasty, and the most delicious squash soup I've ever tasted. The 4-cheese pizza was marvelous, with a flavorful, light crust and excellent cheeses. The vegetarian food is wonderful and the prices are very reasonable. A very pleasant place to visit for a truly delicious meal.

• Visited January 2013