“One of my favorite brunch restaurants” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: Eclectic American dishes with world influences and a focus on fresh, natural and organic ingredients vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options Extensive wine & beer selection
Richmond, VA
“One of my favorite brunch restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Eggs Chesapeake! I get it every time. It is FANTASTIC! Grilled ciabatta bread, tons of lump crab meat, poached eggs topped with hollandaise. With grilled asparagus and fresh fruit, this is my top brunch item in Richmond!

Visited February 2012

Munich
“Good Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I went here with some friends that reside in Richmond as I was there on a visit. I was pleasantly surprised. Small place (one may say cozy), not overly full on the night (Saturday) that we were there. Food was excellent, really liked the appetizer plate. Good taps and your man behind the bar made a good Martini.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, Minnesota
“What luck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

On a whim, ran here for dinner on sunday night (lots of things closed in the downtown area on sunday). So glad we did. A lovely little pub type atmosphere with just a few tables. Carefully prepared food that was excellent and a great wine/beer selection. Will definitely be back.

Visited February 2012
Ashland, Virginia
“Like good sex, you want more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The surprise is in the cool inventions. An appetizer that combines thin sliced sirloin on toast with lovely sauce and cheese flavors. The inviting and smart bartender who recommended a light, fizzy spanish wine. And fish entree's I want again and again.

Self control is my only salvation when I visit The Belvedere!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
larchmont
“This restaurant is a real find- a diamond in the rough.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

The restaurant is small and furnished with wooden tables and booths. The bar area looks inviting but nothing to write home about. That's where the "ordinariness" of this restaurant ends. Instead of seeing a "bar food" menu as one might except from the surroundings, the selections are varied, interesting, and enticing. I had trouble ordering because there were so many choices to my liking. The service was friendly and very attentive. Special requests like "well done sweet potato fries" were duly noted, and lo and behold,were executed perfectly. The food was absolutely delicious. My husband raved about his salmon; my friend unabashedly mopped up the sauce from his wife's dish; and I found myself eating slowly so that it would last longer. The wine list had something for everyone and the prices were reasonable. Honestly, I can't wait to go back there and try some of the other menu items I had considered. This restaurant seems to be a well kept secret.

• Visited January 2012