“HAPPY HOUR!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“HAPPY HOUR!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Great happy hour. Half price appetizers and low ball drinks. We went afterwork and we all liked it. They just need more help. They dont have enough waiters or waitresses.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Decent Scene, Booze Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

Okay, why would you want to eat food here? The bar scene is decent, place has an okay layout. Service is pretty good from the bar, even when busy. Waaaaay better options for food in Richmond though. Hence the rating. But hey, great place to party.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Not impressed at all...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

This was my first visit and probably my last. Was seated quickly and drinks brought quickly. Then the wait began... While I don't mind waiting, I do mind my food waiting to be served. From the booth I was sitting in I could see the cooks. My steak sandwich was done and placed on the counter. My wife's sandwich didn't appear until almost 10 minutes later, then they bought just sat there for nearly 10 minutes longer. My sandwich and fries were room temperature not hot at all. The steak sandwich was extremely laacking, little meat, cheese on only half the sandwich and not much of it and hardly any peppers and onions. My wife's sandwich was ok but barely warm. The cole slaw she had was swimming in vinegar with no seasoning. Overall, not a good experience. Sean I've enjoyed your food elsewhere but this place needs work.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not too exciting. Food is okay. It gets WAAAAY too loud indoors in the evening. The only time I go there is when...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

Not too exciting. Food is okay. It gets WAAAAY too loud indoors in the evening. The only time I go there is when it's a nice day out, and I want to sit on their patio for a beer or glass of wine.