“Visit Belly Timber” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Great Falls, Virginia
“Visit Belly Timber”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our family and friends, all with diverse tastes and self-proclaimed food critics, had an outstanding brunch Sunday December 9, 2012.

We enjoyed the atmosphere. Very quaint and unique.

The food was OUTSTANDING. Everything from the eggs, pancakes, pizza, and sandwiches were prepared with the finest ingredients and served at the proper temperatures.

Will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Midlothian, Virginia
“Great spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love going here to grab a few beers! Their selection of beer is excellent! I finally went for dinner, having heard that they have great pizza, and was very surprised! Their food, specifically their pizza because it's cooked in an old fashion brick over, was very delicious! The atmosphere is great too! A few TV's with sports on and a good crowd of people that allow you to have fun and enjoy a night out! I'll definitely be returning!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Average bar food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Had a groupon... Friday night and the place was packed and super loud. 1 lb of steamed shrimp was around $20. BBQ pork pizza was about $8 and not very good or big. Overall disappointing and won't go back for food. Drinks with riends? Maybe.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Just okay, nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Met up with friends after work and ended up staying for dinner. But not because the place was so great. Our waitress was a little short with us, even though we were drinking and eating dinner. When we got our checks we were surprised that we were charged extra for the sides. When ordering the waitress asked 'what' we wanted as a side, not 'if' we wanted a side, clearly trying to trick us. She gave us the check when we were only halfway done with our drinks. We had to ask her to take the checks back because we wanted another, and she seemed less than pleased. The food was just okay. Not that great. I might return for a drink again because it's close to VCU, but probably won't stay for dinner again, or want to become a frequent customer.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, FL
“Customer services seriously lacking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We decided to check out Belly Timber because of a Groupon offer. The pizza and salads were good, but they were out of tofu the night we went, which was one of the main reasons we chose to try them with the Groupon. The atmosphere was okay, but the place is on the small side so I can see how it might be hard to get a table if they were the least bit busy.

They did not give us the full redemption value of our Groupon, which we didn't realize until we got home. I called the next day and left a message for one of the managers to contact me. I did not hear back, so I tried again later in the day and the following day. A manager was never there when I called and I never received a call back. I tried again about a week later and the same thing, I was promised the manager would return my call but no call back. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

We will not be returning to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012