“New York elegance tucked away in a southern town.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gayton Road
Richmond VA
“New York elegance tucked away in a southern town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011 via mobile

Aptly named, Eurasia provides a unique and decidedly different dining opportunity for Richmonders wanting something out of the ordinary. But not too different. Just the way Richmonders like change. A little at a time. Always a pleasant and unrushed dining experience the menu provides variety beyond any other local resturaunt. It is tucked away in a spot not so easy to find even when you know where you are going. But worth the effort.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great place if you're not sure what you want. It's all good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011 via mobile

Four of us went and all ordered sommething different. We all shared and we were all impressed. We'll be back.

Richmond, Virginia
“Best Figs and Goat Cheese wrapped in bacon in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

We love the apps as much as the entrees.
But I find lunch is a better value - lower prices but still outstanding food. The sandwiches should not be overlooked! They are stellar! My favorites are the tenderloin medallions and roast chicken / pork.

The edamme appetizer is always well seasoned but the figs and goat cheese wrapped in bacon is my favorite!
The staff is always friendly without being snobby - which is a hard luxury to find in the Short Pump area. The wine selection has always been reliable for placing an emphasis on pairing well with menu items over price. (A "trendy" or expensive wine may be replaced with one that goes better with an entree, even if it is lower in price.)

The atmosphere is good, but not great - it can sometimes be too loud or filled with too many pretentious and overly thick make-up women who do not keep their voices down.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fredericksburg, Va
“Purchased a Groupon last July and decided to use it - wonderful!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

I wasn't expecting much as I had purchased a half price Groupon. Got to the restaurant on a Saturday round 5:30 and very few people inside but decided to stay anyways. I had the gouda grit cake with shrimp ( a signature dish) $20 and my friend had the bouliabase $23. Both were excellent and far exceeded our expectations. A little pricey -two entres with two glasses of wine $58, but the food was delicious. I do want to go back, but next time I'll skip the wine and order more food. A wine flight would have been a nice addition to the menu. The presentation was beautiful and the food was memorably good.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Rapids, MI
“Little slice of Europe in Henrico County”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

I've been to Eurasia twice this year- once in June and September. I was visiting from Michigan and my friends live nearby. The restaurant is exquisitely decorated and designed; there is an outdoor patio (which looks over a parking lot). The menu is 'varied-American' and identifies the use of local ingredients. I gravitate towards international foods and no meat while my girlfriend is a 'meat & potatoes' eater- and we both loved the menu. I've had the appetizers, sandwiches, and a la carte items and all have been tasty and good portions. Service can be a bit slow, with waitstaff pleasant, just not in a huge hurry to 'turn-over' tables.