Stayed 3 nights here. Room was clean and comfortable. AC/heater/fan was VERY noisy (thanks goodness for earplugs) GPS did not show hotel and we had to stop and ask for help. Hotel is set back behind other buildings and almost impossible to find without help. Breakfast was mediocre, but the lady who ran the dining room was very nice. Coffee was VERY weak and hot water for tea was always lukewarm. Desk staff was so-so. Despite all this, the location was good and there are lots of restaurants (Outback, Red Lobster) to walk to. Easy drive into Richmond and to Freeways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond