“OMG-You will be stuffed” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,410 Restaurants in Richmond
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Richmond,Va
“OMG-You will be stuffed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Make sure to order from the family style buffet menu.You will not be disappointed. Best of all they will keep bringing refills.Its a little pricey but its worth it to do once in a while

Visited October 2012

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Good Italian food with generous portions and nice atomosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Maggiano's isn't "mama's cooking" but it is about as good as any chain. The restaurant atmosphere is perfect for Italian food and the service is always good. You will not leave there hungry. I appreciate the traditional italian food and the good variety of non-pasta dishes, so everyone can have something they really like.

Visited October 2012
Reston, Virginia, United States
“What a Nice Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I rarely eat at chain restaurants, but this week I was at Short Pump Town Center and Maggiano's was close. To my surprise, the lunch we had was out of this world. Our meal started with roasted pear bruschetta with gorgonzola, arugula, and a balsamic honey drizzle and for the main course we had the butternut squash ravioli. I just could not believe the quality and attention to detail for a busy chain restaurant. I was also impressed with the wine list - something for anyone as it went from good quality table wines to exceptional wines. Mary our waitress was ideal and GM Chris even came by our table to chat. It was such a pleasant experience that I will need to reevaluate my no chain restaurant thinking.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“When you are in the mood...............”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We have been coming to Maggiano's for years and have never been disappointed. As we do not live nearby, we take the time to make the trip and it's always been well worth it! You feel it from the moment you walk into the door and are taken back in time to what it was like 20, 30, 40 years ago to have an authentic experience with an Italian dinner from the atmosphere to the food. The staff is wonderful! This time our 16 year old son requested the trip for his birthday dinner. The calamari continues to be flavorful and delicate. His entree was the Cheese Ravioli and it came out on a platter which more than satisfied his hungry appetite! Dad ordered the Lasagana and I had the Linguine with White Clam Sauce. They had seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake on the dessert menu which was exquisite! Your experience doesn't change if you are in a party of 2 or 25. We have come for lunch, dinner, dessert and drinks. I have also had Maggiano's cater my office down the street. They feel well within our catering budget, were prompt and professional and continued with their generous portion sizes. Bon appetito!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia, USA
“Ugh. Fancy franchise that is anything but a Italian.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Anyone who has been to a little Italy I'm any major city will tell you this isn't real Italian food. It is mass produced food based on Italian classics for the most part poorly executed. If you want a lot of food for more money than it is worth this is the spot for you. If you want good home style Italian I'm Richmond go to one of the better locally owned places like Mama Zu, Mama Cucina, La Grota or Edo's Squid. Buon appetito!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere