So I had some parking issues before I even made it to the hotel. Which when your vehicle is 45 feet long you can just put it anywhere. So I called the hotel in advance and spoke with Lyndsey from the front desk. Explained my issue and she took care of the rest. She called me back a few times to make sure everything was set for my groups arrival and that I knew they would having parking for me. Even though it was a Saturday she took care of it. When I arrived I was greeted by first name by Jamule (forget the spelling) front the front desk. The most pleasant fd employee I have every dealt with. Each time I was in the lobby he greeted me by first name. Very nice to see such greet care. Patrick the valet manager took greet care of me. Riding on my bus with me so I didn't get lost on my way to there overflow lot. Even offering a ride back to the hotel for me. When I returned from parking Lyndsey the fd manager greeted me in the lobby with a great conversation and recommendations on dinner choices for my group. On my way to the elevator a waiter which wasn't busy at the time ran out of the lobby just to fetch the elevator for me. This hotel by far excels at customer service, and that means a lot. The hotel itself is very nice, clean rooms, and fast Wifi. My only concern as many others I have read is housekeeping needs to bleach the showers. The file and grout could use some extra cleaning. However I would definitely recommend a stay here. Thats is for the great customer service skills.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.