I spend a lot of time in Hilton properties and especially like HGI. This property meets the standards. It's unique and historic while meeting all the expectations. The room was smaller than a usual HGI but this in not uncommon in historical buildings. Room had a fridge and microwave. Bed was comfortable. HVAC worked fine. Internet service was very good. Plenty of hot water from the shower and the bathroom was stocked with the usual amenities and had fresh towels. I didn't utilize the restaurant but there is one on premise. The only issuea I had was paying $21 dollars for valet. There was also noticable downtown noise up until midnight. Overall a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.