The Hilton Garden Inn in Richmond is without question, a top choice in a great downtown location. The historic building in which the Garden Inn is located has been beautifully restored to as a top hotel for the budget conscious traveler. The staff are first rate, of the sort you expect at a full service Hilton. Everyone from dining to valets to cleaning staff was friendly, efficient, and friendly. Derrick was our first contact at the front desk and his attention to details was first-rate not just on check-in but also on every other query we had about the city. The Broad St area is clearly returning as a destination spot in this great town, and the Hilton is leading the way.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.