“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sticks Kebob Shop

Sticks Kebob Shop
1700 Willow Lawn Dr., Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Sticks Kebab Shop)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #302 of 1,275 restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sticks Kebob Shop offers a quick, easy, and healthy alternative to fast food. Our Mediterranean-style Sandwiches, Salads, and Platters feature a tempting selection of flame grilled Kebobs and Falafel. We offer freshly prepared vegetarian side dishes and homemade sauces. Our unique menu allows you to create the perfect meal for your appetite at a reasonable price.
Alexandria, Virginia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Sticks is a casual, counter service restaurant with really good food.

You select platter, sandwich or salad and then choose your kebob, sauce (the cilantro lime is awesome) and sides (the hummus is the best I've ever had).

In addition to Richmond they have two Charlottesville locations and I hope they will expand into Northern Virginia!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Washington DC
“Affordable and good Mediterranean food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Hummus and tabbouleh are the stand outs. The other options aren't mind-blowing, but taste is definitely better than or commensurate with the cost (good bang for the buck)

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Good food, great service, awesome artwork”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I'll keep it short and sweet! The food is really good a great alternative to fast food movement and the deli at the store for a quick lunch or dinner! The staff is always helpful and courteous my first few trips were the deer and headlights moments, I could never decide. I eat in with my husband or alone and always find it clean and relaxing and I always leave stuffed! Best part besides the food are the art work that hangs on the walls.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice Change in Menu Choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

the kebobs are very good and the sides are wonderful. There are nice choices and our favorite is the eggplant salad. They have the best rice side dish I have every tasted. While it doesn't look like a lot of food when it's serves, trust me, you will have a hard time eating all of it. The humus is some of the best I've every eaten and is a great compliment to the flat bread. We always order extras of the humus and flat bread. The price is good for what you get. This is a nice change of pace from the usual fast food places.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very different, but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Kebob shop is something new...The food is great...The prices I think are a little high for the portions you get. The beef sandwich is the best sandwich I think they offer. Bob (employee or manager I'm not sure) is very friendly, and calls you by name. I think its worth trying if you want something different and healthy. They have a kids menu also.

Visited June 2012