We were there on Friday and Saturday. In spite of a large weekend conference and a wedding the hotel was relatively quite. The rooms are well designed. The bathroom does not have a tub, so you have a lager shower and more square footage to spread out. My wife and daughter loved it. The bathroom sink in set in a cabinet where you have an open area to store stuff. The bedroom was spacious with plenty of room for the three of us to move around. The my wife liked the makeup mirror in the room. Not something she has figured out to pack in her suitcase. Front desk staff efficient, helpful and quick to help you out. The workout room, which I use often when I travel, was the best I have ever used, was able to get in a full workout. We did not use the restaurant or bar. We enjoyed the modern look of the hotel. The rooms beds, and linens were excellent.. The staff bellman was a gentleman who added some charm to our stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Richmond Hotel
- The Westin Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Richmond Hotel conveniently located on Broad Street just off of Interstate 64 at Reynolds Crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.