“ARIANNA'S GRILL is a beautiful name, and while the Italian food is acceptable, overall the meals are average.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Arianna's Grill

1,523 reviews 1,523 reviews
1,025 restaurant reviews
3,031 helpful votes 3,031 helpful votes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

One of two ARIANNA'S GRILLs is located just north of Richmond, VA in Lakeside. ARIANNA'S GRILL is about an hour from Williamsburg, and just five minutes off I-95 at exit 80.

We had a business meeting, and agreed on a convenient location that offered pasta. ARIANNA'S GRILL is located in a small strip plaza with limited parking, and an abundant local clientele. Definitely a “blue collar” restaurant.

Expect pizza, calzones, and several pastas and seafood pasta. ARIANNA'S GRILL is well managed, and has a pleasant “blue collar” atmosphere with expected pricing. Our server was superb. While ARIANNA'S GRILL was nearly filled during lunch, our three and one-half meeting was OK with the management.

ARIANNA'S GRILL is not a date night, but satisfies the need for “blue collar”locals and those requiring a quiet business location. We recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Palmyra, Virginia, United States
“A great lunch find in Richmond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were looking for a place to grab a bite for lunch and stopped here quite by accident. The menu was good, the atmosphere was very cozy, service was good, and we all enjoyed our lunch! I liked that you could get an individual slice of pizza just about anyway you wanted it - mine was artichoke and fresh basil - yum!! If we are ever in this part of town again we'll search this out!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eden, North Carolina, United States
“Delightful Italian Cuisine tucked into a corner of RIchmond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This delightful place is located on a quiet corner in an older section of Richmond. We discovered excellent service and food to match. The pasta dishes are wonderful, with fresh ingredients and large servings. My husband had the calzone - equally good. All in all, surprisingly good Italian cuisine.

If you are looking for a place to unwind after work, there is a bar in a separate room with several beers on tap and TVs as well.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“A new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here last week. The eggplant parmesan sub was to die for and my husband was most impressed with his italian sub. He is a man of few words so it must have been good judging from his many positive comments. Our server was very nice and attentive, after hearing me comment on the good ice tea she brought us iced teas to go at no extra charge. We will return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“What happened to the homemade bread?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I came in for a late lunch, unfortunately we came right at 3:10 so we missed the $5 sub deal. I ordered the zucchini sub with mushrooms as I usually do. It was good but I was pretty let down to find that they have changed their bread. It doesn't appear that they make the sub buns anymore. My boyfriend ordered a philly and was content but not amazed. The server was very nice and attentive. They have expanded the bar and it's looking really nice in there. They have $2.50 drafts and rail M-F 4-7 so I'm sure we'll be back for that if nothing else.

• Visited March 2013