“I work in the construction industry so I...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4700 S. Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA 23231 (Formerly Wyndham Richmond Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #30 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
“I work in the construction industry so I...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010 via mobile

I work in the construction industry so I am on the road way too much. I stay in several different hotel chains but the Wyndham has topped them all. Guest services are very efficient and curtious, to say the least they are above average. The rooms are very nice, clean and quiet. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
mechanicsville, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

The service at this hotel was AWESOME, everyone was so helpful and polite. The hotel was clean and in a perfect location for shopping and dining out. We attended a banquet at the hotel and the banquet room and food was excellent.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
VA all day
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010

After a long week of planning and a busy evening after a wedding. Relaxation is what you need. That's where the Wyndham came into play. My new husband and I had a smooth check in earlier that day so that when we arrived all we had to do was come into our room. The guest services gave us royal treatment in so many ways. And we are so greatful! And the room service...let's just say we wish they could have come home with us! Wyndam will be around to share more life experiences for alot more people to come. Thank you for hearing my experience!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
harrisonburg va
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

This hotel was just a little to high on the price we booked through are travel agent for a one night stay before going to the airport the next day to vacation to disneyworld in orlando Fl we had to get 2 rooms beacuse it was 6 of us. The rooms was nice. the people was very nice at this hotel. The pool was nice and the temp was just right.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Greenville NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2010

I stay at the Wyndham Richmond Airport Hotel each year in April and December . The people who work at the hotel are great. They are very friendly and very accomodating. I use the two bedroom suite and I love it. The rooms are always clean and roomy. There is a great shopping center and many good places to eat close by. I highly reccomend the Wyndham.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

They went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Service/attention/hospitaltity were all outstanding! Strongly recommend this place!!

Delmer

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Chesapeake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2009

My stay at Wyndham Richmond was very satisfying and rewarding. It is located in an area that was easy to find, great shops, stores and other businesses in the nearby vicinity. The staff (regardless of the shift) was very professional, polite and accommodating. My room was very clean, with great linen and mattress on the bed. Loved the FREE wireless internet. Easy to connect. AND THE FOOD- the best I have ever had. It had a down home flavor even though it was prepared for hundreds of people. The food service staff (breakfast, lunch and dinner) was efficient and served throughout with beautiful smiles. It was a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to visiting again. REAL SOON!!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Richmond Airport? Share your experiences!