We stayed here for one night in December 2012. While we did request and receive a pet-friendly room, we were surprised at how dirty and un-kept the room was even though it was pet-friendly. We have stayed at many other pet-friendly hotels where you would not even know a pet had been in the room. When we arrived, we found hair - human and pet - all over both of the double beds. We called housekeeping to change the bedding. However, they only brought linens to change one bed. The gentleman who changed the bed was unapologetic, unfriendly, and rude. The hotel room, which boats a reno in 2010, had disgustingly dirty carpets. When the changed linens revealed more hair, we realized that the housekeepers were throwing the bedding on the floor while changing the beds. However, the carpets had not been cleaned properly, which seemed to be the reason for the hair. Through the night, we heard everything in the hallways and room next door. It was almost like there was not enough sound-proofing and insulation. Finally, to add insult to injury after a very loud and unrestful night, the maid woke us up at 7:30 a.m. banging on our door. When we answered she asked if we were checking out soon. Seriously, I have never, ever been woken by housekeeping before a reasonable hour and never on a day where you are expected to check out. It was just a terrible stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road Hotel Richmond
- Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WARM WELCOME A new signature arrival will welcome you to the property including new lighting, to guide your way, landscaping & design features that creates an energized & branded sense of welcome that is universally recognizable. Customized music & scent selections engage guests in a full sensory experience. New Service Promise: A Best-in-Class service culture Stay Real to further ensure the team develops the behaviors & skills to serve guests so they feel like individuals & not numbers; genuine people delivering real service. We are Richmond s NEWEST Holiday Inn located near the airport (RIC). Located off of I-95 at Belles Rd., exit 69 & near I-64 & I-895. Our full-service facility will take care of all your needs & exceed your expectations! See a different game in the Sporting News Grill, a sports themed restaurant to provide the perfect place to connect, dine & catch your favorite team in action during a stay at the Holiday Inn Richmond. CLOSE TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE Minutes away from; Richmond International Airport (RIC), Phillip Morris, Honeywell, Dupont & Fort Lee & the other many companies in the area. Also, enjoy the many attractions in Richmond; Richmond International Speedway, Kings Dominion & Brown s Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.