Stayed at this hotel when driving from Florida to New Jersey. The hotel outward appearance of the hotel was very nice and it's conveniently located. The girls that worked at the desk were all very nice and the hotel appeared to have a lot of guests.
First thing we noticed when we got to our room was that parts of the door was splintered. It looked as if someone had tried to break into the room. Seemed a little sketchy, but the door worked properly. There was water in our bathtub when we got inside the room and it was extremely muggy inside as well. When we brought the bathtub issue up to the employee at the desk, she got it taken care of right away, which was really appreciated.
We ate at the restaurant as well, which wasn't really busy except for people hanging out by the bar. I had a caesar salad that was pretty good. It felt like it took the food a long time to be delivered to our table, but that also may have just been because we were tired from the drive.
We really appreciated the nice staff.. I would stay here again, hoping that next time I would get a room without a broken looking door.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road Hotel Richmond
- Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WARM WELCOME A new signature arrival will welcome you to the property including new lighting, to guide your way, landscaping & design features that creates an energized & branded sense of welcome that is universally recognizable. Customized music & scent selections engage guests in a full sensory experience. New Service Promise: A Best-in-Class service culture Stay Real to further ensure the team develops the behaviors & skills to serve guests so they feel like individuals & not numbers; genuine people delivering real service. We are Richmond s NEWEST Holiday Inn located near the airport (RIC). Located off of I-95 at Belles Rd., exit 69 & near I-64 & I-895. Our full-service facility will take care of all your needs & exceed your expectations! See a different game in the Sporting News Grill, a sports themed restaurant to provide the perfect place to connect, dine & catch your favorite team in action during a stay at the Holiday Inn Richmond. CLOSE TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE Minutes away from; Richmond International Airport (RIC), Phillip Morris, Honeywell, Dupont & Fort Lee & the other many companies in the area. Also, enjoy the many attractions in Richmond; Richmond International Speedway, Kings Dominion & Brown s Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.