“Vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 81 hotels in Richmond
Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
“Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We always stay at Holiday Inns or Holiday Inn Express - always friendly, helpful staff, rooms spotless and use of their computer and sometimes breakfast.

Sandrina was very helpful the morning we were leaving.

Room Tip: We never had a bad room and we have been in various areas.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
South River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

When I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted at the front desk by Sandrina with a great smile and full of energy. She helped me with questions I had and really made me feel at home. I travel alot for business around the country and Sandrina made me feel like I was at home. The room was great that she assigned me to and made sure that I had a wake up call before I left the front desk. I wish other hotels had employees with as much dedication to detail and making me feel at home.

Room Tip: I have stayed at this hotel in the past and each room I've stayed in has been great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The more you travel the more you appreciate a warm welcome when checking in. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Great desk space with and nice chair. I will stay here again. The internet worked well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was very tidy and clean! Staff was friendly and helpful! Great price! I had a coupon from a rest stop! Pool was clean. Location was perfect would defently stay again!!It was great experience!

• Stayed August 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The Hotel in itself was great, the location is easy to get to, for weary travelers looking for a place to stay. The front desk person greeted my family with a smile on their face, even though it was 1:00 in the morning. The housekeeping was awesome nothing was out of place the rooms smelled fresh and they are honest. My sister left two pieces of clothing behind, my sister discovered that the clothing was missing a couple weeks later, and when I call the hotel, they found the clothing was turned into the lost and found. But that was only the first half of the story. When I call to recover the clothing I spoke with one of the management staff personnel, her name is Isabella Espaillat, this lady made this experience so pleasurable words cannot describe. I know, what’s the big deal, it was two pieces of clothing, and yes I agree, but it was the customer service that was the impressive part of the experience, you just don't get that today. Thank you Isabella!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We were there in July with family of 4 and the room was clean and pretty big. Pool area was also clean. Staff was very helpful. Also, the kids eat free at the hotel's restaurant. We loved the pillow menu! Definetly, if we are in the area again, we will stay there.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Barrie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very pleased with my Priceline purchase of this hotel in Richmond. We like to stay there on our annual trip to Myrtle Beach.

This is our 3rd time using this facility and he keeps getting better.

Staff is friendly and helpful.

Close to a CrackerBarrel for when we head south early in the morning.

Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road? Share your experiences!