“Business Traveler's Delight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 81 hotels in Richmond
GULFPORT
“Business Traveler's Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am very impressed with this hotel. I'll be staying here for 6 weeks so I was looking for somewhere comfortable and clean. This hotel provides both as well as a very helpful and friendly staff and management. My room is spacious and quiet, no excessive traffic!!! I advise anyone traveling thru this area for 1 night or 100 to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, March 1, 2013

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed 4 weeks, it really became my Second Home. I can truly say that I am "Part of the Family" now! I know so many people here, and they are now very good friends, I know them and they know me so very well, this review is all about people. I would like to thank ALL of the working force, who are worked so hard to give me and all of you a wonderful stay. People who are working in the kitchen, laundry, maintenance etc Thank You. Thank you Tierra & Katheryn & Tomiko, sorry I can not mention all the other names. Last but not least all the managers, they all took care of me to insure that my time there will always be remembered. The cinnamon bagels care the best!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed here for three nights while we were in town for business. Check in was fast and easy. check out was also simple. The room we got was very clean and had a full kitchen. We were very satisfied with the service we received. I stay in hotels often and have no complaints about this one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Boston, MA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel has been updated and for some people the hotel will suit your needs. I am grateful I checked in very late and left first thing in the morning. It took the front desk clerk three tries before our accomodations were straightened out. No fault of hers... The first room had no air conditioning, the second one was a smoker's paradise and the third room we ppted to stay in despite the disgusting hair found in the bathroom.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Owner at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
: I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was my 2nd visit, but the manager remembered me even though it had been 7 months since my last visit. I called a week or 2 before my stay to request same room because I needed walk-in shower. They were able to accommodate me. The staff is very courteous & helpful. Any problem I had was resolved within minutes. I use this time to get away from everything & just to relax & I was not bothered unless I needed something. The kitchen had all I needed so that I didn't have to go out unless I wanted. The room was very spacious & comfortable. Very nice to have dvd player. Nothing fancy but clean & comfortable. Would reccomend to anyone wanting a nice place for a night or a month.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, December 3, 2012

usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were in town for business for 4 days in late June/early July. We booked it on priceline for our stay and when we arrived we were very pleased and satisfied with our purchase. The pool at the time was not working due to the storms that had gone through the area we were disappointed but you cant really argue with Mother nature. We had to come back to Richmond again August 30-September 4 and went to priceline and prayed we would get this place again. The staff during both our stays were excellent always very pleasant and spoke to you as you entered or left and ready to help with anything you may need. The pool was working this last trip and we met the pool maintanence Kevin who was exceptional. He told us that he takes his job very seriously and makes sure the pool is safe and clean for the guests, he said if he is going to be out he adds a little extra chlorine (but not too much) to make sure the pool will be safe for the guests while he is out and pays attention to the temperature of the pool and would close it if temperature went below 68 because guests can get sick. I cannot remember all the staff by name but ALL of the staff working during both our stays were exceptional. We had family staying at the Crown Plaza on Broad street, it may be a 3-4 star hotel but their pool, rooms, and staff are not even close to the caliber of the staff at extended stay deluxe. We will be using them everytime we come to richmond without a doubt. Water pressure in the sink and shower is amazing loved the shower!!!

Room Tip: book with priceline
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
: It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

East Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I chose this Extended Stay Deluxe because it has a pool, it is close to everything in Richmond, including family. The short stay of three days was very enjoyable. We arrived late and I called in advanced and Teairra, the counter staff, waited for us with a smile. The breakfast was a nice surprise. The room was a lot bigger than we expected and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. When we left we forgot something in the refrigerator. I called and Teairra again was there to save the day. She went to the room and had already everything packed in an envelope with my name when I returned to pick it up. My husband and I were so happy that we are planning to stay there in our next visit to Richmond. I would recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Richmond.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Teairra. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond
Extended Stay Richmond
Richmond Extended Stay
Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Location: United States > Virginia > Richmond
#12 Business Hotel in Richmond
#23 Luxury Hotel in Richmond
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.