“Wonderful staff and very clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 81 hotels in Richmond
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful staff and very clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I chose this Extended Stay Deluxe because it has a pool, it is close to everything in Richmond, including family. The short stay of three days was very enjoyable. We arrived late and I called in advanced and Teairra, the counter staff, waited for us with a smile. The breakfast was a nice surprise. The room was a lot bigger than we expected and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. When we left we forgot something in the refrigerator. I called and Teairra again was there to save the day. She went to the room and had already everything packed in an envelope with my name when I returned to pick it up. My husband and I were so happy that we are planning to stay there in our next visit to Richmond. I would recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Richmond.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Teairra. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Annville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Greeted with a smile upon checkin, remembered my name from last visit. Rooms yery clean, all amenties needed in kitchen. Great water pressure in shower. Not full breakfast bar, but enough to get you going in the morning. Pool and area was kept very clean, Also outdoor gas grill came in handy. Will return when in area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I stay in extended stays along east coast for his job. This extended stay has been absolutely the best. The manager, Nasir is the BEST, he is professional, kind, courteous and an absolute pleasure to talk to. Kathy, Tiara, Daisa are the best. They all accomodate all our needs and if necessary go out of their way to help. Housekeepers, too many to mention are extremely friendly and do a great job. Maintenance men, Allen and Frank are always on top of things when necessary. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. We also have several men through the company that stay at the hotels as well, never any complaints only good things to say.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very well-kept property; excellent value; cheerful, helpful staff. Breakfast is crummy, but the coffee's okay and you can cook your own breakfast in your room or walk to the Bob Evans restaurant next door.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Somerdale NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I just spent a few days in Richmond on our way to North Carolina from New Jersey. It was an unplanned stay so we were really looking for inexpensive. What a nice surprise! Although not brand new, the rooms were clean, comfortable and well maintained. The front desk staff was always available and helpful and the housekeeping staff was always busy but helpful. The rooms and common areas were very well kept. The room was a large efficiency/suite with a full kitchen and living area. They also had coffee, pastry and fruit available in the morning in the lobby. The location was great. We found using Broad Street was a great way to get into town and we found a parking lot at 14th & Cary Sts which was only $5 all day. We were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Churchville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Friendly, accommodating staff, comfortable rooms, great bed, super shower and full kitchen. What more do you need? Oh yes, it's all available at a great price, too, along with location, location, location. It's super convenient, close to everything, but far enough away from the highway, that you can actually open a window and NOT hear traffic. Would definitely stay there again. Now, don't expect a 5-star hotel here, the furniture upholstery could use a refresh, and some new lamps might be nice. But, as far as hotels go, this was a really clean, good place to stay with my family. Would definitely stay there again if my travels bring me to the Richmond area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Hi Dianne,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

The staff is awesome Terria, Kathy, Nasir, and Denise were extremely helpful, tentative, and proactive. It is obvious they take pride in the service they provide.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you from Nasir, Kathy, Tierra, Denise and the entire Extended Stay Deluxe team.

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Location: United States > Virginia > Richmond
#17 Business Hotel in Richmond
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond
Extended Stay Richmond
Richmond Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.