“Hamptons rank is always good to best!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #7 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Orlando, Florida
“Hamptons rank is always good to best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My stay is always accommodating in this Richmond location. Just remodeled, rooms are very nicely decorated, clean and always smell nice and fresh. Good Heating and air conditioning. The staff is superb! Brand new Lobby and always fresh hot coffee. Many restaurants around the hotel within walking distance or driving. I travel on business and stay in alot of Hampton Inns. I travel the entire Southeast through 10 States. Hampton s are about 95% ALWAYS very worthy of a stay.

Room Tip: If you choose a room with King bed you can always get a couch with the room most of the time. Double...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
nicoleclay, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your positive review! We strive to provide excellent service, and are glad to hear from you that we are meeting that goal. We value your business, and the time you took out of your day to write a review. If you need anything at all in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was recommended by a local cop to me and I wasn't disappointed . I arrived late on a motorcycle and the staff were accommodating without and attitude. The service and cleanliness was excellent. the structure was new looking and ac/heat was whisper quiet. The breakfast was good but not much meat I saw. I didn't get to try the pool but saw a couple of families using it . all amenities were great. I would recommending it again even though it is a few miles from interstate 95 the location is very upscale and worth it.If I had suggestion for improvement I would say Change the weather conditions.

Room Tip: Back side would be quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Bel Air, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The entire experience at the Midlothian Hampton Inn is always positive from the pleasant and helpful staff, clean rooms, 24-hour coffee/tea, breakfast foods, and easy check-in/check-out. My experience with Hampton Inns for both business and pleasure is great regardless of the State I am in.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feed back! We strive to provide excellent service, and are glad to hear from you that we are meeting that goal. We value your business, and the time you took out of your day to write a review. If you need anything at all in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stayed in a suite for 10 days. Our room was spacious and very clean. The kitchenette area cabinets were a little dated w/ Formica (?) facings, but other than that minor detail, we had a great room. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The indoor pool was a great hit with our kids and was very well maintained and heated to an appropriate temperature. The included breakfast was standard hotel breakfast. The staff kept the area clean and well provisioned. We enjoyed our stay and I would recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Binghamton, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I just stayed in this hotel this past weekend for a Sat-Tue stay, and it was so nice! When I checked in, the lobby was FULL with a soccer group, but the young lady working alone maintained her composure (Caitlyn). The room was spacious, and the bathroom was as big as a studio loft I once had downtown! It had a micro and fridge, the bed was SUPER comfortable, and lots of great TV channels to choose from. The only negative thing I could say is poor water pressure in shower, but it gets the job done. Caitlyn worked every night of my stay, and recognized and greeted me throughout. My family came to visit me and we utilized the indoor pool :) We were a bit needy requiring help w/ opening a wine bottle, utensils, Papa John's phone #, etc, but all the staff were friendly and not annoyed to help. The bananas and cookies avail in lobby were a homey touch. I DEF recomend this place! Thank you :)

Room Tip: I was in room 231!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

A business trip earlier this week south of Richmond had me looking at TA for a hilton affiliated hotel (I'm a Diamond Member, and want to keep this status). There were two Hampton Inn's listed, both with the same rating. The first one had a review that talked about Ants in the room, so I looked for an alternative. ENter Midlothian tpk Hampton.

Some of the reviews discussed renovations needed to be made. They have been completed. BKFST area is clean, neat, and large for a Hampton. The rooms are up to date and fresh. Staff was terrific

Room Tip: I personally like a high floor, but I don't think it matters at a 3 story Hampton Inn
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We stay here whenever we are in Richmond. The rooms are clean and reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly and the accommodations, comfortable. Each room has a mini-frig and microwave. It is covenientlly located near Midlothian Turnpike and shopping.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike? Share your experiences!