“Nice clean Motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd.

You added Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd. to your Saves list
Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd.
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5615 Chamberlayne Rd., I-95 Ex 82 or I-295 Ex 41B, Richmond, VA 23227   |
Ranked #40 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Severn, Maryland
“Nice clean Motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

This is my third time staying here at this particular super 8. The room is always clean and I feel safe. I travel here every two to six moths. This is the only place I will stay on Chamberlayne. They have a Mcdonalds right across the street and this location is convient to my destination. Thanks to the good reviews I tried it out. The only thing is I wish the breakfast had more of a variety. very basic but with maca d's across the street who cares. I will be back.!!!!!!!!

Stayed February 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2009

We were there on December 18, 2008

Good choice for a quick pit stops because it was not too expensive and it was clean. We did not have any problem with the room but the continental breakfast is really limited.

Just a couple of choice (muffins and cereals). There was cream cheese and jam, but no toast or bagels to put it on!!!

But since our main concern was to find a clean hotel we can recommend this one. They also have wireless access in the rooms so this is a plus.

• Liked — Clean and not too expensive
  • Disliked — Limited continental breakfast
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Baltimore, Md
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2008

I stayed at the Super 8 Motel for some business I had down in Richmond for the weekend. I was not staying in the area for long , but since I was a woman traveling alone I was concerned about booking some dive motel. Most I looked at online here at Tripadvisor had me concerned. The reviews for the Super 8 closer to downtown was disheartening to say the least. I noticed no one left a review for the Super 8 at 5615 Chamberlayne Road so hopefully I will start a trend.

I drove around to some places in Richmond and was a little scared because these places looked dodgy and unsafe. I was shocked by the Days Inn right across the street. I was half the price as Super 8 but not a fraction as nice. The Days Inn allowed me to see the rooom and when I did I ran away from there as fast as I could. It was nasty and dirty. I still can't identify the smell that greeted me when I opened the door. Once I went to the Super 8 it was clean and the staff was helpful. I asked and was able to see a room ahead of time. The rooms were clean and very nice. They also offer a continental breakfast between 6-9 am. The rooms were equipped with a small refrigerator, a safe, coffee maker, and all rooms have free wireless internet. They will give the code at check in. I really felt safe which was a great concern for me. They gave you ample washcloths and towels as well. I would definitely use the Super 8 Motel again in the future for work related travel.

I would like to see more people leave reviews for the hotels and motels even if you are just passing through an area. It is such a huge help to your fellow travelers. Hope this helps !!!

• Liked — Free WiFi, location, cleanliness, safety
  • Disliked — More expensive that neighboring lodging
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd.

Address: 5615 Chamberlayne Rd., I-95 Ex 82 or I-295 Ex 41B, Richmond, VA 23227
Location: United States > Virginia > Richmond
#1 Best Value Hotel in Richmond
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd. Hotel Richmond
Richmond Super Eight
Richmond Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Richmond/Chamberlayne Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.