I had a great stay at the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown while attending a conference! I especially liked the delicious braised short ribs that I had for dinner ordered through room service. My only complaint about that was that when I sought to have the same thing for dinner the next day, they were out of them! When my husband joined me the next day, I had raved to him how good they were so much that he too, wanted to order them as well. That was not to be during this visit. The clean, comfortable room; free Wifi; complementary and convenient parking, and extremely polite staff providing great service made up for my lack of short ribs on the second day of my stay. I also liked the proximity to locations downtown such as the Edgar Allan Poe Museum, the Riverwalk, the train station, and nice restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown Hotel Richmond
- Crowne Plaza Richmond
- Richmond Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown and discover all that downtown Richmond has to offer. You are in the heart of the financial district, shopping, dining, and entertainment. You are within easy walking distance of Shockoe Slip, Shockoe Bottom and many of Virginia s Fortune 500 Companies.The Crowne Plaza overlooks the newly restored Canal Walk and the Tredegar Civil War Museum. We are centrally located to many of Richmond's attractions with convenient access to Interstates 95 and 64, only 9.8 miles from Richmond International Airport. You will have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Complimentary high-speed Internet, business center, and 7 layers of comfort bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. Considering these options, the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown is the superior choice when deciding on a facility that has style and class, yet is ideal in location for anyone. Now open The Great Room proudly serving Starbucks Coffee, fresh pastries, gourmet sandwiches and soups, The Great Room features soft seating, large screen TV, wired and wireless free high-speed Internet connections--a great place to start or end your day! Attractions: The Carpenter Center for Performing Arts, Landmark Theatre, the Governor s Mansion, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens, Richmond Ballet, Richmond Convention Center, Virginia Science Museum, Shockoe Slip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.