“This hotel has the BEST staff !” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #36 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Branchville,VA 23828
“This hotel has the BEST staff !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed the weekend while attending an event in Richmond. It was not the most convenient to the event, but was very easy to locate, has many restaurant and shopping choices nearby, and the staff were EXCELLENT. Of special note was Jamel at the front desk. He was very friendly and helpful,treating me as if I'd been staying there for years.
I'd also like to mention Bridget, who did an excellent job of stocking and maintaining the breakfast room, keeping everything nice even though some pretty large groups were coming through.

• Stayed March 2014
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our goal at the Quality Inn West End, is to continually provide excellent rooms and amenities with exceptional guest service for our guest. So I hope we were able to achieve this goal with you during your recent stay.

However, it seems that we may not have been excellent enough on cleanliness of your room during your stay and for that I offer my humble, sincere apologies. Wished you had informed us during your stay so we could have resolved the concern of cleanliness immediately, with pleasure.

Once again, your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We very much appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

804-346-0000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This hotel isn't perfect but it's clean, bed is comfy and the front desk staff is awesome. Quick to help me and other visitors. I was annoyed because the fridge made a clicking noise constantly, but I was abke to ignore it for the stay. Im sure they would have taken care of it if I had made a complaint. Will be staying here again.

Dear Valued Guest,

Therefore, I humbly apologize for not been able to meet these goals in refrence to your fridge during your recent stay. Wished you had mentioned it to us during your stay, and we would have immediately resolved this concern, with pleasure.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The staff members are friendly and courteous. They were always certain to acknowledge me by name with each visit. The arrival and departure process was always smooth and quick. Jamal and Anthony were very professional and Duke is a good team leader. I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn and highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I love it my family of four stay here all the time I would recommend anyone I know to be a guest there . Outstanding staff and service and not to mention it feels like a home away from home. The breakfast was great

• Stayed March 2014
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this review, March 27, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay and the customer service was impeccable. We traveled from Florida and the weather was a bit cold when we arrived. We were greeted with excellent service and a warm hospitality and room. The cleanliness of the hotel was good and the service on the rooms was to my satisfaction and done in a timely manner each day of the stay. We we're located 15 minutes from our daily leisure activity and there were plenty of places to eat, drink and be Merry.

Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The staff was very pleasant and helpful at this hotel. The positives stop right there. It is terribly maintained, with rooms that are not very clean, elevators with stained rugs, and the smell of smoke in stairwells that are straight out of subway station. The peep hole in our room door had a wadded up piece of tissue when we arrived and there was a tiny glob of toothpaste on their let-us-know-if-you-need anything sign. There is no fitness room, and the internet did not work for most guests when we stayed. This place looks even worse when compared to the the immaculate Country Inn and Suites about 50 yards away. The sign outside says "Under New Management." They have quite a job ahead of them. I'd pitch a tent before I stayed here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn West End.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely apologize it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Richmond.

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I must say that the employees of this hotel made us feel very welcomed. They have remodeled this hotel and the rooms look nice. We will be staying here again in May when we go back to Richmond for our next bowling tournament.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Annette W,

804-346-0000

Been to Quality Inn West End? Share your experiences!