I was on a business trip and I stayed six nights in the Best Western Johnson City TX. The walls were paper thin and I could hear every word that was said in the room next to me. The Breakfast was a joke and all of the food was gone before 7:00 AM on my second day. The Hotel would not and will not even give me a copy of my bill for my stay???? I have called the Best Western Corporate office three times for a copy of my bill for my expense report that has taken me over three hours.
My abvice to anyone is just stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Marble Falls TX or anywhere else !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Johnson City Inn is nestled in the heart of historic Johnson City, Texas, hometown of the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson. Surrounded by the tranquility of Texas Hill Country, this Johnson City hotel features a friendly staff and is close to a variety of activities including hiking, boating, sailing, jet skiing and golfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western