“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Flinstone 's Restaurant are open for 15 years with a single management synonymous with reliability and courtesy. A very pleasant and friendly, surrounded by greenery with plenty of space while a garden . Particularly suitable for Your exclusive dinners based pesce. Good also Pizza cooked in a wood oven .
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The place was welcoming and so were the owner. I had the pasta with porcini mushroom which was delicious. The pizza was so big that my daughter could only eat half.

Visited June 2013

“Really nice setting and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with two families including kids aged 7 - 10. Service good and manager spoke excellent English. Risotto excellent as was the pasta and bread, even the kids enjoyed it. Will deffinately visit again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
“Great food and lovely service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our last night in Porto San Paulo. I have to admit, I was originally turned off by eating in a place called Flinstone's, but the owner of our apartment recommended this restaurant in his guide, so we decided to give it a try. The pizza's are lovely and of a very large size. We shared one. The seafood salad was that we had to start was amazing and extremely fresh. The best we have ever had on our visits to Italy. We had gnocchi for our second course and it was to die for. It was cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth. Definitely home made!!! For dessert we shared their home made tiramisu.It was three layers and a good sized slice. Extremely creamy without being soggy. Excellent!!! The owner was the only one attending to customers as it was not yet season. he was friendly, attentive and very helpful. We will definitely go back next time we are in Sardinia. I great experience!!!

Visited May 2013
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Porto San Paulo by miles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Came here with partner on recommendation from the hotel we were staying at.

Staff here were fabulous, catering to my requests to change things and have starters as main courses or the other way around. The menu is varied and the food is AMAZING. Simply put I haven't eaten food this good in years!

Tried some of my partner's tomato bruscetta, I don't even like tomatoes and it was stunning. Truly simple Italian dish done to perfection. I'd recommend it or anything else on the menu. It was so good we went back 3 times on our weeks holiday here. Its got amazing tables that look out across the beautiful little garden that is lit up with fairy lights and candles at night.

Put simply the locals were eating in here, so we figured it was going to be good. Also one of the few restaurants that had menus translated into English.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Dissapointed...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

There is just few restaurants in Porto San Paolo but this is the worst one. I ordered some pasta with prawns and courgettes and my boyfriend had some steak meat and honestly I could come up with better dish in 20mins. Pasta was bland with 2 prawns thrown in and the steak was dry also bland and so boring. One think we liked was the wine..we liked much better Cala Junco with homey atmosphere, better prices and much much better food( probably best pizza ever).

• Visited September 2012