“I want one in my town!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 240 restaurants in Lowell
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Organic
BostonFamilyof5
“I want one in my town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

In search of healthy food before the Spinners game. We were there earlier than the normal dinner hour, and it was crowded! The whole family enjoyed their meals, even the picky eater (well, as much as could be expected). If I lived nearby, I would be here all the time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Hippy Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I LOVE Life Alive. The food is fresh and soooo healthy. The staff will accommodate changes to the menu and are always happy and helpful. You just get in a hippy dippy happy state here. It's a great community space, too- lots of postings for local happenings and such. Sometimes it's hard to get a table but they're renovating now so it might have more space and might look fresher soon. It's perfect for what it is- a healthy, comfy place in downtown Lowell. My favorite selection is The Alchemist with avocados. The smoothies are excellent too!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Lucky day for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was driving up to New Hampshire and got hungry near Lowell. I checked for restaurant recommendations and followed my gps to this one. What a find. I could not have done better if I had researched for hours. Number one in Lowell was a good enough recommendation for me. And only minutes from the highway. Parking on the street was fairly easy. Pay the machines.
Walking in, you see a restaurant decor that could have been anywhere forty years ago. Long live the "Age of aquarius!" I ordered a pineapple mango smoothie and a bowl of grains and kale. The smoothie came right away...and disappeared as quickly. Should have gotten two. There was something chewy in it, maybe coconut, that made it interesting,
The meal, which arrived by server calling my name, was a bowl of grains with nuts, beets and corn with kale on top. It was excellent. I would drive miles out of my way to eat this again.
Interesting bathroom, nice staff.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Fresh & Groovy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I don't normally go for this type of thing being a meat and potatoes kind of girl, but as soon as I walked in I like the place right off the bat. It's hard not to, with the brightly colored walls and art work, friendly staff and yummy, fresh, organic natural food. I had a warm, wheat tortilla wrap with rice, avocado, broccoli, cheese and lots of garlic-delish! I also had a smoothie with the meal and a to die for, chai latte after. This place is really cool and opened my mind up to different things, I will be back for sure.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beverly Hills, Michigan
“Worth the drive for delicious, healthy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Love this restaurant and the one in Cambridge. Earnest, efficient & helpful servers & cooks make everything to order and the selection is vast and wonderful. It's hard to decide so give yourself time to peruse the extensive offerings. Love their drink with blueberries and the green goddess bowl or wrap.

• Visited November 2012