Just returned from a short break at this hotel.
I would advise paying extra for a sea view, otherwise you just look out to the rock face, and our room didn't get any sun (mind you, sun wasn't an option the past few days!!) so it had quite a gloomy air about it. However, it was very clean, and toiletries were provided in the shower and wash basin.
We had breakfast most mornings. Scrambled eggs, toast, cake, crosissant cereal etc all on offer, buffet style.
A little too early in the season, so cannot pass comment on any of the other facilities offered. We did manage to sit by the pool for a couple of hours and it was lovely! The views from the pool area are impressive. The beach isn't really what I would call a beach, though in the height of the summer it may appear more appealing.
Would I stay again? Probably not, but this is in no way a reflection on the hotel, or it's facilities and staff. A hire car is essential to get the best out of this area, especially if like us, you travel slightly out of season....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A jewel in the center of the bay of Vignaccia, with superb views of the Gulf of the Asinara,in Sardinia. A modern complex and dynamic only 50 meters away from the beachof sand and rock, easily accessible through an underpass. At 600 meters from the hotel, on the other hand, is located the centerof the medieval Castelsardo, with its characteristic fortified village on the cliff above the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Pedraladda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pedraladda Hotel Castelsardo
- Hotel Pedraladda Castelsardo, Sardinia