The hotel building itself was fine, and the room was big enough. It has 3 main problems:
1. The location is awful. The area is sketchy at best.
2. The wifi is absolutely awful. I think I have had faster speeds with a 56k modem.
3. When I asked the front desk to call me a taxi, they called a scam artist who charges $30 for an airport trip (it's about a $15 cab ride).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! Located minutes from downtown Boston on the Green Line of the 'T' Lechmere Station, close to MIT, Harvard University, Museum of Science, TD Banknorth Garden, Patni Corp., EF Foundation, Kendall Square, Massachusetts General Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilition Center and Massachusetts Eye and Ear, and only 3 miles from Boston Logan Airport (BOS), our hotel is the perfect location for visiting the Boston/Cambridge area. We offer a complimentary American breakfast, featuring our famous cinnamon roll as well as a variety of hot foods. Sit back, relax, and enjoy our Great Room, with 24-hour coffee, complimentary cookies at night, and high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the building. Our convenient location and commitment to service make us the best value in the Boston/Cambridge area, so book now and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. Contact the hotel directly for packages that'll save you money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Boston - Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boston - Cambridge Hotel Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express Cambridge