“Very tasty, variety of flavors, quick service ... I would go again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Toscanini's Ice Cream

Cuisines: Dessert, Fast Food, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Wiesloch, Germany
“Very tasty, variety of flavors, quick service ... I would go again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

They offered a wide variety of ice cram flavors with generous helpings. I tried the crunchy peanut butter and the coffee scoops. They were very tasty with a good creamy texture.

It was during the summer and the line was pretty long. I expected a very long wait. However the service was quick and efficient. I was in line for only a few minutes.

I would recommend a visit.

Visited July 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect summer treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went to Toscanini's for a quick treat before heading into town to see the fireworks. The sign says "Best Ice-Cream in the world." by the New York Times. That was enough to peek my interest, as did the line going out the door.
We tried the coffee hydrox and Khulfee (cardamon With Chopped Almonds + Pistachios). The coffee hydrox was comprised of rich coffee ice-cream with copious amounts of cookie bits (Hydrox are like oreo's). Super comforting. The Khulfee was really different and delicious. The caradmon was strong and flavorful and the nuts added a great crunch. Definitely not disappointed, totally lived up to the hype. Quick service and fun, various flavors makes this place a go-to.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seoul, South Korea
“Holy crap, that's good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I thought I knew good ice cream but Toscanini's proved me wrong. I've had gelato in Rome, soft serve in Hokkaido, "gastronomic" ice cream in SF, and many more, but Toscanini's was a whole new level of "wow." I had a small coffee chip, and though it was on the pricier side, it was so worth it. The chunks were huge (not flakes of chocolate) and the smooth, creamy texture of the bittersweet coffee custard was excellent. I've only gone once so far, but I plan on visiting many times more and hope they don't disappoint in the future. Anyway, you absolutely HAVE to drop by this joint if you're in Cambridge. Keep it up, Toscanini's!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Great ice cream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited for late night ice cream after a meal out and the ice cream is great. Lots of variety and the quality is great.

Visited May 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Nothing out of the ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I decided to try this place based on other review from TA. I was not disappointed by any means but the flavour I had was by no means the best in the world, I have had much better to be honest. Quick at being served.

• Visited June 2014