“Delicious food.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
east northport
“Delicious food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in for a late lunch after moving our daughter in to her housing @ Harvard. They have a delicious gluten-free pizza[menu]. Since she has a gluten intolerance this is another alternative for her if she wants to go out to eat with friends. Besides that, the regular menu has some very nice offerings. I had a chicken and pasta dish that was awesome. The service is very good. Shout out to Will, he was our server!! Check this place out. There is something for everyone and they aim to please.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good service, icky food...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Why my friends wanted to go to Uno's when surrounded by lovely outdoor dining is another story but I went with the flow.

I started with the French Onion soup which if it had been hot or even warm would have been much better though for cold soup I have to admit it was pretty good. However, it went down hill from there. One of us had burger medium that actually came not undercooked but raw. Yuck! Another had a burger that cooked so long it shrunk to the size of a hockey puck. My steak tips were cooked correctly but cold ( probably sitting in the window while the burgers fat was evaporating ) The rice was hot as Hades and the roasted veggies cold. Another friend just kept downing cheap wine so I don't think it really mattered.

All that said our waitress Keisha was very nice and efficient. If you find yourself in Cambridge do yourself a favor and go to a one of kind restaurant. Every type is represented...

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Mediocre Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I visited Pizzeria Uno in July with a large group of friends.

This is a mediocre place to dine and should be avoided unless you love standard pan pizza. I ordered a rare steak that was served well done with some sad looking vegetables as company.

I will never go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mansfield, Arkansas, United States
“nice little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

There was a large group of us (25ppl) and we received great service and the food was excellent. I had a personal cheese and tomato deep dish pizza and it was one of the best I have had. The dessert brownie with ice cream was also fantastic. Our servers were polite and quick to bring pitchers of tea/soda. I would definitely go here again if in the area!

Visited June 2012
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Mini desserts – just right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We ate in the restaurant after a long day of sightseeing. Whilst probably standard fare it was fresh and tasty and delivered to us quickly. The staff were friendly and attentive. The mini desserts were just right to finish off the meal. For UK readers think of a better quality Harvester/Beefeater

• Visited June 2012