“Best Lunch of My LIFE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 554 Restaurants in Cambridge
“Best Lunch of My LIFE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm serious. We've never eaten "bowls" before. But after back to back campus tours at MIT we were starving.
Upon entering the place smelled amazing and great mellow hip music was playing. A very friendly young woman greeted us and I took a flyer and ordered the Chicken Adobo Bowl.
My daughter ordered the Caesar salad and we were given a number to put on our table.
Minutes later a hip young man brought us our lunches.
They make their own unique flat bread or something that serves as the "bowl" but it's really like a fantastic wrap.
Unbelievable flavours.
HIIIIIIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

West Long Branch, New Jersey
“Friendly Staff...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff was great. I arrived at closing time and did not realize it was closing time. placed the order to stay and the staff did not blink an eye. My food was great (chicken basil pizza) and the staff did not make me feel rushed at all. IT was only as I left I realized they had closed an 40 minutes ago...

Visited January 2013
Texas
“Good price, tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stopped here for lunch on our last day in Cambridge before heading to the airport. The sandwiches were very good, and the prices were quite reasonable. They have a good variety of sandwiches on the menu. The pizzas looked good, too, but we did not try one. I am hard to please when it comes to tea, because I like strong tea, but I will say they have very good tea. Their tea is not watery, and it has a nice brewed taste. The staff was friendly, and the food was prepared quickly and accurately. This is a great place to eat if you want a budget-friendly meal.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lapua, Finland
“Place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I like to have lunch at Cosi, especially salads are nice for light lunch. Long opening hours make Cosi a convenient place to pop in during a busy business day.

Visited July 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Tasty & interesting lunch options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place gets really packed at lunchtime, but if you fancy a sandwich with a difference, it's highly recommended. If you're starving there are small samples of flatbread to nibble. It's a good value option & offers interesting stuff for non meat eaters at an affordable price.

Visited June 2012