“Bad food with even poorer service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #298 of 538 restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: African, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, Fast Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“Bad food with even poorer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

The sever was slow and fixed the wrong order for the customer before me, and his wife, the cashier tried to sell it to me after touching it with her "cash register" fingers. My sandwich was bad with dried old chicken. Don't go there. Instead, try the place around the corner on Eliot and Bennet.

% Recommend
“Great fresh food and most of all very healthy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011 via mobile

Very friendly people, grilled chicken was made to order, off the grill and right into my wrap with all the fresh veggies! My everyday lunch place since I work in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent! Great food...the tabbouleh even passed muster with my wife (which says alot). I'm just disappointed that...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

I'm just disappointed that they don't have lamb or beef shawarma or french fries.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good healthy option in the square: simple falafel/hummus counter place with a couple of tables, but the fare is good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2007

Good healthy option in the square: simple falafel/hummus counter place with a couple of tables, but the fare is good (and marketed in local supermarkets under the Sabra brand as well).