“Great pre-show meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Tempe, Arizona
“Great pre-show meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 NEW

I found this through A.R.T. (this is one of their partner restaurants) and was happy with my choice. I love the fact that you can order half of a pizza, as it was just me a whole one would have been a waste. I ordered the number 9 (bolonese sauce) and was very happy with my choice. I ate the whole thing! Interior isn't too noisy, staff are polite and not overbearing, and I left full and content. Wish I could visit again!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Not as Good as I Remembered”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We shared 3 different pizzas: chicken, tomato and cheese and sausage as well as an arugula salad. My husband had a long horn beer and I had a rice beer. The salad came with some olive oil on it and a lemon on the side... it tasted bland. The pizzas were ok... not as good as I remember. My daughter said the same thing, maybe they changed the sauce or dough? The bill with tip was close to $80.00 and the food was so-so. The service was fine. It seemed to be too high a bill for pizza that was not good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Great charcoal grilled pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

A great little pizzeria in Cambridge with tasty salads and delicious charcoal grilled Pizza. The staff are friendly and service prompt.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great pizza and salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This restaurant is in walking distance from my home but I had never gone in despite an attractive menu. Why not? Because the level of the music was too high. Eating there would have made my stomach and head ache. A business mtg was scheduled there for me yesterday. I went in early to ask whether the music could be lowered while we had our meeting. The hostess was lovely -- couldn't have been more accommodating. And when my colleagues arrived, she was good to her word. The pizza was delicious. So was our salad. And we could actually hear each other's words. I'll go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maastricht, The Netherlands
“Beer & Pizza's!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Close to Harvard Square. Nice modern bar that serves great fresh, ovate (!) Pizza's. Share a few with your friends, add a pitcher Peroni beer and you'll have a great time...

Visited June 2014