* Charming space: slate table-tops, wood paneling, brick walls, nice view of the First Unitarian Church Old Burying Ground
* Good pizza: crunchy thin crust, fresh and delicious toppings
* Small but nice selection of micro-brews on tap
* Not expensive
* Great service, accommodating of special requests
* Not too busy, making it a nice quiet place to eat
* I got the tossed baby arugula, fontina, parmigiano pizza, which has no tomato sauce. It was a bit dry and under-seasoned. I asked for balsamic vinegar and it really kicked up the flavour :)
If you own or manage Cambridge, 1., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.