“Quality sushi fairly priced” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quality sushi fairly priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good sushi, good variety and pretty decent price. We sat at the bar and the service was good, we were handed complimentary spicy pickles by the chef - which were very good. Clean and fresh sushi.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Said to be the best in the Boston area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

While I cannot say that I have a refined enough palate to enjoy all the nuances of great sushi, Cafe Sushi has consistently provided me with enjoyable meals. Furthermore, two separate groups of friends from Japan that spent 1-2 years in the Boston area claimed that this was the best sushi they found here.
I will certainly be going back.

Visited May 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“WOW this is really really good sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were on a business trip in Cambridge and wondered is there was a good sushi place nearby. Cafe sushi was and were lucky as there were only 2 spots free at the sushi bar. The menu is impressive lots of nice choices, we went for the signature ones and were very happy with it. It was all made with great care and great taste! And I thought that I could have only super sushi on the west coast, but here in Cambridge I found a better one! YES I will be back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, CA
“Superb Sushi in Cambridge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Every time we visit Cambridge, we go here for a gorge-fest on sushi. Located in an unassuming strip mall/office complex, this casual, 2nd story eatery offers super-fresh sushi prepared in a variety of interesting ways. The creative sushi rolls rock as do the outstanding by-the-piece sushi classics. (Their tempura isn't bad either.) I've also enjoyed their combination sushi-sashimi plates, seaweed salad and icy cold Sapporo beer. One of us had the beef sukiyaki, which was perfectly prepared, well-spiced and piping hot. If you're a sushi fan, don't miss Cafe Sushi, just minutes from Harvard Square.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Best Veggie Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I really enjoyed my dinner here whilst visiting Cambridge from the UK. I've never had so much choice in Sushi (I'm vegan and sister is vegetarian & the rest of the party enjoyed the fish-based dishes) We all started with the vegetarian miso soup and some edamame beans to share.

My sister had the Inari Nigiri which was amazing, (fried tofu skin sushi!) as well as the asparagus rolls. I went for the vegetable futomaki as recommended by our waitress which turned out to be a good choice - and not one I would have originally gone for as I was unsure of what a few of the fillings were but she was very knowledgeable about the menu! My only disappointment is that sushi dishes tend to be fairly filling so I couldn't sample more because everything looked so delicious!

• Visited July 2013