“Really enjoyable spot to dine, drink, relax” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Californian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
NY
“Really enjoyable spot to dine, drink, relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stopped here with my son for dinner. Very comfortable, relaxed atmosphere with a fantastic music selection playing in the bacground. The staff is extremely friendly, and the menu has a good choice of beers. We wanted to watch the baseball game on one of their many tv screens, and the restaurant was very accommodating. I had the burger, my son the meatloaf, both were good. It was a very enjoyable, relaxing experience, and I would gladly go again for drinks or a casual meal.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, GA
“Beer Lovers' Haven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Ate lunch, so didn't drink so early in the day, but friends with me raved about the beer selection. You can get a sampler with four different tastes that you can pick of leave it up to the restaurant to pick. We had the fried pickles (I thought this was a southern thing!), the grilled chicken & couscous salad, fish tacos & roasted tomato soup. Nice server, who apologized for the delay in service (we didn't notice a delay) and comped our drinks. Thanks for that!
Would love to come back at night and try some of the great 31 beers on tap.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent beer and burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and I went for lunch on a weekday - this place had been a favourite haunt of hers in her Harvard days. I had the Smokehouse burger, which was excellent, and mac and cheese bites to start with, which I'd never had before, but would again.

My wife had the cous cous and grilled chicken salad - her staple dish here - and proclaimed it to be as excellent as ever.

Drinks-wise, there's a huge selection of beers on tap - 31 I think, with different special ones on every day. I now regret not being more adventurous, but the ones I had were great.

Our waitress - who's name I did not catch - was friendly and funny - she was probably the best server we've has while in Boston.

In all, a good place for eating and drinking if you're visiting Harvard or in Cambridge generally.

West Islip, New York
“Great Burgers and Salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

After traveling up from Long Island New York we were ready for a good meal and cool beer. We were not disappointed! Hamburgers were delicious, salad was fresh and savory and the beers were cold and refreshing. Service was attentive and with a smile.

Visited July 2014
Purcell, Oklahoma
“Quaint, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This place seemed like a lot of locals frequented it. Good food and prices. Close to the Mary Prentiss which was a real bonus. There were several restaurants but this one had comfort food which we were craving after all the seafood we'd had

Visited June 2014